Friday, May 27, 2011

From 'the one'...to being part of the list..

I am trying to find the right feelings to convey,
what could I possibly do to make you stay.
It is so hard to find the right words,
to make my heart be truly heard.

With one decision, I lost all I had
and I don't even have the right to get mad!??
A decision in which I had no say,
For some moments of happiness, a lifetime I have to pay.

I tried to convince, talk, explain and even fight,
But anything I do is just not right!
For you I am not the me you fell in love with,
And that's why you did what you did.

But you are the you, who had swept me off my feet,
genuine, humble, kind and oh so sweet.
In anger we say all we don't mean...
In my shoes, have you never been?!

I apologize for calling you names
I take back all rudeness and the blames
What could I do, I was in pain
needed to catch your attention at any cost, without shame!

I still believe that you are all I need,
all the roads I can imagine, to you all they lead,
I can be the person you would adore,
Try me, just once more?

No comments: