Sunday, May 29, 2011

...........................!!

Each time I think it can't get worse,
that I've become numb and free from the curse,
But each time you prove me wrong,
and throw me farther... showing me where I belong.

Every time I think it's enough that I've cried,
the wound that run deep has probably dried,
But then with something or the other you keep digging deep
slicing my heart further into a heap.


What have I done to get this from you,
I always tried to do what you wanted me to,
loved you truly with all I had,
Just to have you by my side, I was glad.


Falling apart,
They said I was foolish and this feeling is unreal,
that one day I will realize- my life is surreal.
In a way, some moments of weakness, that did come true,
a couple of times, I did hate myself for loving you!


They said,
Distance makes the heart grow fonder and that time heals all,
Every moment I prayed that into its place, should everything fall,
Out of sight you went but from my side I didn't let go out of touch,
Seems you have moved on from your end, as much?!

Today, 
I am not even part of those five-hundred odd people of your world; those few!
cause from being 'the one' I belong to that list who 'know' you,
Why can't you see, I am still the same girl, you wanted to be with for good,
I would bring back all that magic, if I could.


After doing all this hope you are happy,
As you think someone better is waiting for you, maybe.
But one day, someday, for sure you will realize it,
As for me, it is the end of life as I know it!

No comments: