Thursday, January 22, 2009

Straight From My Heart


Though I never want
But as the time demands
I bid a farewell to you with joined hands

Soon I’ll be around you – no more.
I’ll surely miss you-
As the one I always adore
Do forgive me my sweetheart
If unknowingly I hurt you in anyway
‘May you always get the Best’ - I’ll always pray
One thing that makes me feel good inside
Is that I’m leaving you with the love of your life

Wash me off completely from your eyes and mind
‘Cuz you should never stop and look behind

And for me, I don’t say
Life would be ‘easy’ without you
I know I’ll have a hard time
But then the thought of
You being happy with your love
Will pacify me too.

And my dear
You have given my wonderful memories for a lifetime
The thought of every little thing concerning you
Will help me keep alive!

One thing I’d love you to do is
Consider me away from the herd
As someone closest to your heart
That would be more than enough
To let me exist.

3 comments:

Abhishek said...

Touching.

Munish Chandel said...

inspiring one :)

ky said...

Thanks Manu..but who are you?