Thursday, January 22, 2009

Some Crave For Love, Some For...

Days passed within a blink of time
Craving for you just made me blind
I overlooked the wonderful people beside me
‘cause I just think of ‘your’ company
Every little instance I related to you
The people I did not compare you with, were very few
I wonder what you do
And am sometimes worried
The good memories that we share
You might have them buried
What fault are they at?
These innocent faces
Why should they be mistreated by torturous paces?
Mind you, too long forbidden is worse than gone!
If I leave you, will you keep on going on?

2 comments:

akashthematrix said...

The depth in ur writing is emmense...
With so few words...u hav the ability to convey so much...
Reeely...the words dance on ur romantic tune...
Way to go!

ky said...

I think understanding poetry takes more..than writing it.. :-)
Not everyone can appreciate it.
Thanks