Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Last words

I am a fool,
a fool hopelessly in love.
So much so that
a re-emphasized break up call
makes me think
that it might be for reuniting
That every move you make,
every word you say against being together,
I understand it in the meaning
you don't intend it to be.
That when I hear your voice
after a long, real long time
my heart beats fast
in anticipation of hearing
something it waited for all this while.
The words that it craved for!
A hope that made it beat
just for this supposed day.

I believed the universe
conspires for making me have what I want.
But as always,
the reality bites!

And so today I promise,
I wont let you know
that I keep any hope; my only aid for a survival.
I wont let you know,
about my longing for you.
For you don't want to see me
and so now will become invisible too.
Yes,
I will even forget you
for your happiness!

No comments: