Monday, May 11, 2009

I was Tagged


This was really difficult and so took me so long to finally get the tag off. On one hand where I could not come up with the best three choices from a dozen of my favorites, on the other, there were categories where I don’t really favor any particular brand. And , really, I am not too much of a brand person. As long as I like something, it’s good for me, no matter what stamp it carries on it.

But all in all, it was a good exercise, required some introspection.

Three Favorite Actors
Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan,  Aamir Khan

Three Favorite Actresses
Kareena Kapoor, Kajol, Kangana Ranaut

Three Favorite New Stars (Bollywood)
Ranbeer Kapoor, Abhay Deol

Three Favorite Sports
Volleyball, Basketball, Cricket

Three Favorite Sportspersons
David Bekham, MS Dhoni

Three Favorite Politicians

None

Three Favorite Comedians
Russell Peters, Raju Srivastava

Three Favorite Indian Male singers

Sonu Nigam, Mohit Chauhan, Kishore Kumar

Three Favorite Indian Female singers
Sunidhi Chauhan, Alisha Chiai, Shriya Ghoshal

Three Favorite Corporate Honchos
Warren Buffet (Seriously…can’t think of more)

Three Favorite News channels
(Thought a lot about it…but all news channels are crap)

Three Favorite News anchors
:-D

Three Favorite Hindi Entertainment channels
No TV

Three Favorite English entertainment channels
No TV

Three Favorite TV Shows
Gossip Girl, The Big Bang Theory, FRIENDS

Favorite Writers
(Random)

Three Favorite Movies
Die Hard 4, Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham ( I know...I know)

Three Favorite Indian Holiday destinations
Goa, Leh, Scotland 

Three Favorite Professions
Radio Host, Rock Star, Personal Stylist 

Three Favorite Mobile Brands
Nokia (Yeah, that’s all)

Three Favorite Laptop Brands
Macbook, Dell, HP

Three Favorite Cars

BMW Z4, Honda Pilot, Maruti

Three Favorite Apparel brands
(Believe in streetwear)

Three Favorite Deserts
Jalebi, Chocolate Pyramids, Gudh

Three Favorite Cuisines
Indian (That’s all I CAN have)

I hate to do this but as the tradition goes- I tag Shabd, Abhishek, Khandu and Roohani.

6 comments:

Abhishek said...

Ohh no! You tagged me :P

This proves that you were sitting velli at your home:)

Will update soon.

ky said...

You own 33.3% share of the "Official follower" part of this blog. Did I have a choice! :-P

akashthematrix said...

Though u forgot...

But thanks for maintaining the taggation...!

ky said...

Akash...a tradition is a tradition. It was an honor...not everyone gets tagged.. you know :)

Varun said...

thanks for tagging me :)

Shalu said...

Dude... Scotland is not Indian holiday destination