Monday, June 23, 2008

But I luv winters...

The evening was warm. The chill had said its hasta-la-vista. People were out for walks. Small groups of women chit-chatting while their dogs sniffed each other. I seemed to have missed on a lot of life! Was it just the winter setting off or something inside me was getting the warmth too?! I lit a small fire in a tasla- no, not that the coldness inside me desired for more fire. This real fire was to burn some old account statements- things that were complete and some unsettled. Papers torn into the smallest bits were catching fire as though waiting since ages to get sati. Life has been lovely since a few days. A lot has been happening. I have started to sense the numerous lives around me-the holy souls. It is said that if you leant something, you try and it doesn’t work in spite of the plenteous efforts, even after giving in everything that was possible- the only solution is to unlearn it and then learn another way.

And I am half way through this two step procedure!

Smile…

No comments: