Thursday, May 15, 2008

Relationships

They are such a waste of time! they tire me- draining out all the positive energy from me. Isn't there a way out? Can I avoid them? Wish I could. And there are times when you put in so much and SWOOSH it goes! Why just get into one if this is the way it is supposed to be! Better wait for the one where there is no way back. Like in those puzzle games where the basic condition is that it is compulsary for atleast two people to be onboard at any given point in time.


Ha! Don't people really realize how much the other has done for them! Is it that difficult? I am often blamed to be overdoing it! I mean, appreciating even the smallest, of any, gestures! Sigh...that's me...


Later!

2 comments:

Abhishek said...

Expectation is the only cause of miseries in any relationship. Learn not to expect something back and derive happiness from other's happiness. You would be surprised how lovely the relationships can be.. Yes, believe it or not, relationships will improve if you stop expecting (and be comfortable with it)

ky said...

It's impossible not to expect anything. Because even if you decide not to expect anything- you are expecting "not to expect anything"!